Chillin Chillin...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Here come the Gators!!!

Wow, I cannot believe we are in the Championship game. A very young team nobody thought would do anything this year is playing UCLA for the Championship tonight!!! Very excited about the game.

I would like to point how accurate my prediction on the George Mason game was. Guess there is a first time for everything.

As for tonight's game, I really have no clue. I haven't seen UCLA play once this year. I was at wedding Saturday night, so I had to tape the Gator game and watch it Sunday morning. Didn't have time to watch the UCLA / LSU game (wasn't that interested either).

If the Gators continue to play how they have been for the past 4 weeks, I don't see UCLA stopping them. UCLA was able to disrupt LSU's big guys on Saturday, but LSU doesn't have shooters like Florida. You give us open shots, and Humphreys will have another 15-20 point game.

Should be a great game. GO GATORS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home