Chillin Chillin...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Gators in the Final Four!!!

So the Gators handled Nova last week and are going to tangle with George Mason in the Final Four. George Mason is this year's feel good story of March Madness. An eleven seed who beat Michigan State, UNC, Witchita State, and UCONN. They are on an unbelievable run, but I think we match up great with them.

I have only seen their last two games, but it seems like they try to get the ball inside and and if it's not there, kick out for the open jumper. They play great defense, and unselfish team ball. Sounds familar.

My guess is this game will be close all the way down to about 10 minutes left in the game. That's where I see the Gators pulling away. We just have too much depth and better talent down low. With all of the hype surrounding Noah and Horford, I see Humphreys being able to get open looks and having a big scoring night.

We'll have to wait and see Saturday.

My prediction:

Gators - 72
Mason - 59

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home