Chillin Chillin...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tip Off Time - 2:45 P.M.

One of the big advantages of my previous job was the four plasma screen TVs in the conference room. The last couple of years I was fortunate to be able to watch March Madness games while at work. A luxury that I will truly miss today.

I could attempt to take a late lunch, but then I will miss the second half of the Gator game and have to work late (not even sure my boss would allow this). Probably not worth it. So I have decided that I will just be glued to the CBS Sportsline website all day, and watch the games on-line.

I have heard that the games are being streamed live on-line, but have yet to find a site that is doing this. Once, I'm done with this post I'm going to browse around and see if I can find something.

That's it for now. Go Gators!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home