Chillin Chillin...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sam's First Steps

Samantha took her very first step this past weekend. I can't remember if it was Saturday or Sunday, but Mommy has it written down in her baby book.

Last night Leslie and I sat across from each other so Sam could walk back and forth to us. But for some reason it's not cool to walk to Daddy, only to Mommy. So after she walked to Mommy, I would get her and she would then walk back to Mommy. Samantha thought this was the coolest game in the world. It turned into Daddy's coming to get me, and I need to run to base (Mommy).

She would laugh so hard when I would get her, that when she started walking back to mommy she was very wobbly. It was a fun game for everyone. We will continue to practice, and hopefully she will be able to show her walking skills off to the family for her birthday party on Sunday.

3 Comments:

  • She walked to Beverly (Emily's mom) at story time today. And she took about 7 steps to me this morning. Its so exciting!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 AM  

  • Yay I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see this weekend!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

  • WOW!!! I can't believe it. She is so bright. Can't wait till Sunday.
    Love you!!!

    MOMS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home