Chillin Chillin...

Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm Still Here

Between BizTalk Training at work, spending time with the family at home (all of us have been sick the past couple of weeks), and the NCAA games I have not had time to post in a while.

Lots of good things going on right now. The Gators have a big game tonight against Georgetown. Game starts at 9:40 so I am going to have to force myself to stay up. We win this game and we are in the Elite 8.

Leslie surprised me with a Vegas trip for our anniversary (April 14 - April 16). We started doing the research on hotels earlier in the week, but it turns out my cousin has some connections, and was able to get us taken care of at the Bellagio (good to know important people). He might even be able to get us some tickets for shows. We are using our credit card points for the airfare, so so far we are looking at a free trip to Vegas Baby!!!!

We also visited Gerlinde (photographer) a couple weeks ago and got our family potrait's taken, and some pictures of Sam by herself. Originally we were all going to look at the pictures together, but with Sam being sick we had to reschedule for during the week. So I haven't seen the pictures yet, but Leslie says they came out great. Gerlinde also hooked us up. A gift certificate for one of the pictures Leslie wanted. For some reason people are in the mood of hooking us up with free stuff. Keep it coming!!!

Sam has her second swimming lesson Saturday so that should be fun along with the Basketball Games and some contracting work I have to do. Also have to go and get a tuxedo... Hopefully I will have enough time for everything. We'll see.

GO GATORS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home