Chillin Chillin...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Getting Ready for Game 4

I still can't believe we pulled off the win in Game 3. I am so glad I decided to stay up and watch the end of the game. Hopefully we won't need the late game heroics for this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's necessary.

Seems like it's been a while from my last post, but can't think of too much to update on. Father's day is this coming weekend so that's pretty cool. Going out for lunch with Les's side of the family, and having my side coming over for dinner.

Sam was a handful this morning. She woke up at 5 this morning. I woke up and changed her diaper and put her back in her crib... LOL, I was dreaming if I thought that would work. She then cried for an hour straight before we brought her into our room. She then proceeded to have a temper tantrum. She just stood in the middle of the family room screaming and crying. It was a fun morning. Finally after giving her some muffins and milk at 6:30 she settled down.

Work is good. Have been working on a bunch of different things. Seems like I have 5 or 6 projects going on that are all about 90% done, but getting them completely done is taking forever. Reason is because I am getting to the point where I need to get the stuff in production which means depending on others to help me. Well, it's not that easy getting some people's time. So, projects continue to wait to be completed.

Finally going to be playing tennis on Saturday. Feels like its been a while since I have played tennis or basketball. Just got new strings on my racket, so I should be killing the ball. We'll see.

Well, the game is about to start, so going to take off.

GO HEAT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home