Chillin Chillin...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

If I won the lottery I would...

  • quit my job and become a professional poker player.
  • build a new house (probably in Plantation).
  • buy season tickets for the Dolphins, Gator basketball and football, Heat, and Nasdaq 100.
  • plan vacations to Vegas, New England, Alaska, Mediterranean, Ireland, Italy, and London.
  • take the JC on a cruise.
  • pay off my sister's and brother-in-law's mortgages.
  • hire a personal trainer and get in shape.
  • buy Leslie a bunch of diamonds.
  • buy a Bentley.
  • buy an Armani suit.
  • buy a Bose surround sound system.
  • buy a car that has hydrolics and a pimped out speaker system.
  • start my own web and database development company.

2 Comments:

  • Awwww yeahhhhhh - lookin' out for the JC!

    -El Capitan

    By Blogger LoveBoatCaptain, at 5:46 PM  

  • That's so nice bro...paying off my mortgage, I hope you win!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home