Chillin Chillin...

Friday, January 27, 2006

One month down

So another week has gone by in 2006. It's hard for me to believe that the first month of 2006 has already gone by. This week seems to be going by pretty slow. I think I got used to all those 4 day weeks, and actually having a 5 day week has been rough on me. I will just have to look forward to President's Day in February...

February? I just realized my birthday is one week from today. I'm not really that big on birthdays. Would rather it just come and go. It's not the whole age thing, just don't like to make a big deal about it. Just not my thing.

Not too much going on this weekend, I think? You never know, half the time we have plans and I forget about them. As far as I know I am going to my parents house tomorrow morning to help my Pops move my old furniture out of my old bedroom. Will probably bring Samantha over with me so my sister and Moms have a chance to see her this weekend. From there it's back to the house to pick up Leslie and off to see Grammie (Leslie's Grandmother) in West Palm Beach. She hasn't been feeling well lately, and it has been a while since we visited her. Not sure about the rest of the afternoon.

Saturday night it's Daddy and Samantha night. Leslie is going out for Jenn's "bachelorette" party. Not really a bachelorette party, just the girls going out for dinner, so they say. I'm sure on Sunday we will stop by my in-laws house to visit. My mother-in-law is having knee surgery today, and I'm sure a Samantha fix will be in order. Not sure about the rest of the day.

No football on Sunday. That stinks. At least I have the 1:00 Gator basketball game (might have to tape it). I am hoping they snap out of the funk they are in. The last two games have been horrible. I couldn't even watch the end of the South Carolina game. I am kind of down on Billy Donovan right now. Think he needs to improve on his game-time coaching. The guy is a great recruiter, but he doesn't seem to make the game-time adjustments to help our team win. I think ever since we lost Coach Pelphrey we took a hit in that aspect.

Alright, time to get back to work. I'll post up some of my latest poker stories in the next post.

1 Comments:

  • I like this one :)Thanks for lrtting me have Saturday morning off.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home